Another year had passed... How fast time's running! I it already 2013 and in 2 months, I will be already facing a new challenge. Well, I better change my bad attitudes and characteristics right now to be ready for the worst, right? What really are my new years resolution?..
Last year, I have been a lazy student and a naughty person. I rejected all my opportunities to do what I was supposed to do. I ignored all the consequences that might have helped me to be a better me. I thought didn't need anything but myself but then I was wrong. During the whole year, I have been very selfish in times of extreme pleasure. I didn't think of anyone but myself. Now that all of those rejected days had passed, all that I feel about it is regret. This year I will be a different person...
What I have done wrong last year will not be done again. I will try my best to respond to all the opportunities that will come. I won't waste time as I did before. When I am needed, I will try my best to help and be all that I can to be as good as my parents want me to. Well, anyone can expect a change in me now. Sorry for the bad deeds I have done if that affected you...
End...
No comments:
Post a Comment