In our Information Communications Technology or simply, ICT class, we have been discovering new ideas with regards to which its studied: COMPUTERS. From the very beginning, I was gratified for getting to start learning another set of new facts about the technology, new facts about Internet I should say. Since this is considerably the most common way of communicating to other users from around the world, it has been the main purpose of the subject. I have learned the Internet history: from how it was created to how it leveled up and be undeniably useful these days. I have also learned how to make a Blog, which we all know is a way of sharing our thoughts to other users and readers. From learning the most common parts of it, I have learned up to the most difficult and challenging in the way of doing such activities. Now I am beholding the power of the Internet.
In learning, we cannot evade the challenges that may be due to it. As a part of learning, one must learn to face and encounter them, as we all know. In our ICT class, I have encountered several difficulties one of which is the making of blogs like this one. To tell the truth, making a one single blog, isn't an easy task for every time we make one, we need to our check our grammar in order for readers to understand our points. Another challenge that i have encountered is the making of accounts. I have tried some time to create my Google account but I have encountered failures. In creating it, I needed to put on one of those boxes my cellphone number as a requirement, but when i did and press on the button below it, i didn't get a single notification on my phone. It was very frustrating but it looked like I wasn't the only one that was encountering the same problem.
Though it was very hard to look for some solutions to my problem, I was still able to find one. I have indeed found the solution to the problem that I have said a while ago. Probably, all that I needed was to look for it deeper. Since I can access an Internet connection to my phone, I decided to make a Google account with it. Viola! I have made one! In order for me to find answers to my problems, I always do my best and find them as hard as possible. Really, to never give up is the best way!Moving on, I will try my best in the subject. I will continue with my aim to learn for I know, there are more learnings to come. Hopefully, I will be packed with knowledge with these kind of learnings. As I have said before, I will not ever be giving up for I know, every challenge has its own solution.


No comments:
Post a Comment